The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Ginger Greyhound
A classic Greyhound is refreshingly dashing to have in hand. It is deliciously simple and has only three components – gin, juice and syrup. It is spiced up with crystallised grated ginger to bring more warmth and fire. Ideal to serve at a casual party and keep your guests happy.
- 60ml gin
- 100ml grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- Dash of homemade Spiced Brown Sugar Syrup
- Crystallised ginger, grated to garnish
- Pour the gin into a chilled coupe or martini glass with ice cubes.
- Add grapefruit juice and spiced brown sugar syrup and shake well.
- Sprinkle crystallised grated ginger on top and serve.
Food Pairing: Gingerbread.
Hey Gin Buddies! Raise your glasses, it is time to have a Ginger Greyhound on the go. Get a 10% discount when you download the link indicated above and be the first to purchase a valuable set of gin and tonic glasses or gin glasses from UK.
Claim your Free craft gin guide which indicates 32 of our favourite craft gins and gin accessories. Share the news with your gin buddies or why not surprise your loved ones with a gift or two of the best fancy gin glasses.